Thursday, September 6, 2018

Coasting into Fall like............

You guys. It was a crisp 51 degrees on my walk this morning. Hate me if you must, but Fall is coming!! And if you don't think I'm wearing cozy sweaters with a top bun, cute glasses, and drinking a pumpkin spice latte any time I get the chance, then you are WRONG. Getting giddy just thinking about the leaves changing colors, and enjoying a cozy fire in my hooded sweatshirt. Yassss!

Not only am I loving the temperature, but football and volleyball season have begun, and I can't wait to get into that groove as well. I have a Titan, a middle school football player, and a high school volleyball player which means lots of different schedules again, but mostly we just love it!

Now school on the other hand....That has taken some getting used to. It has been quite tiring on all our ends. Having Labor Day to recoup was super nice. We slept in. Made biscuits and gravy with a side of mimosas and had our favorite slow morning Pandora playlist  going while we played cards as a family. That's quickly becoming one of our favorite things to do when we are home and have some free time. That and sinking in to watch some Harry Potter. Never mad about that.

So besides all the new of starting a new year and transitioning into a different season, we're glad to have slowed down a bit. RFKC was another fulfilling week of serving some well deserved kiddos, and our trip to the Ozarks is always one of the highlights of my year. Lucky for us, we get to go twice this year. We are taking our kiddos when we normally go in the Fall, so I can share my favorite place with them. We are super excited.

Here are a couple pictures of our last month!
Carter/Mom Christmas date- Applebees and Thunder Road


Girls' night for the Made for More premiere

Commissioning service for RFKC

Communion service at camp before campers came

Just playing our parts...... #drama

Down on the Farm

Color me Mine

August Christmas family date to a Canaries baseball game and some BWW


Ozark Boating

Just hanging in the water


First day of school- Jae- Freshman, Carter-7th, Sawyer 4th


Sawyer's first ever Titan football game. They won! We love #60


Sunday afternoon funday with my fam


A night out with friends

Nerts champions.....not sorry


Lots more to come this Fall I'm sure! Enjoy the beautiful weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment